BoTM December 2014 - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Not too sure about this one, as its not technicaly my bike, its my son's ;) . We both built it and I'm having a good time teaching him how to ride off road (gets us both out :mrgreen: ).

Retroyetirigid's (son's) 1993 Kona Fire Mountain.
Build thread :- viewtopic.php?f=6&t=297756#p2229300

PA251781_zpsdb374428.jpg

After 1st test ride.

PA301792_zps618d53ef.jpg

His 1st (hopefully of many) 'Purbecks' ride :D

I will understand if its not permitted ;)

The Pros Closet's 1991 Alpinestar Ti-Mega // Ex Mountain Bike Action Magazine Cover Bike. It only took 3 Ti-Megas to complete this build!

So, here she is, all polished up and finished off with some sexy black valve caps.

Build thread --> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=292530

AlpinestarsTiMega121014-1.jpg

DSC_4401.jpg

Re: Re:

retroyetirigid":kbzm1e8d said:
Not too sure about this one, as its not technicaly my bike, its my son's ;) . We both built it and I'm having a good time teaching him how to ride off road (gets us both out :mrgreen: ).

Retroyetirigid's (son's) 1993 Kona Fire Mountain.
Build thread :- viewtopic.php?f=6&t=297756#p2229300

PA251781_zpsdb374428.jpg

After 1st test ride.

PA301792_zps618d53ef.jpg

His 1st (hopefully of many) 'Purbecks' ride :D

I will understand if its not permitted ;)

Gets my vote.

velomaniac":xpbwgwu8 said:
Must be missing something here but all I see is an unremarkable e-stay design made of Titanium :?

I wonder if Townsends, Emmelles or even Apollo's would be desireable if made of Titanium :LOL:

Yes, you are missing something.
You are missing something so fundamental to the site it is a struggle to understand why you are here at all based purely on this post.

marker":1i50hdvk said:
velomaniac":1i50hdvk said:
Must be missing something here but all I see is an unremarkable e-stay design made of Titanium :?

I wonder if Townsends, Emmelles or even Apollo's would be desireable if made of Titanium :LOL:

Yes, you are missing something.
You are missing something so fundamental to the site it is a struggle to understand why you are here at all based purely on this post.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back