BoTM December 2014 - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinnerman":3adygf70 said:
Where was he bottom pic taken....?

At The Pros Closet museum, where the bike is on display. Juli recently paid a visit and blessed the bike with her approval.

ridevintagemtb":3szn79dm said:
sinnerman":3szn79dm said:

At The Pros Closet museum, where the bike is on display. Juli recently paid a visit and blessed the bike with her approval.

So is it a Nomination on behalf of the pros closet...? I see your other Yeti Build there, didn't they buy that one too...?

sinnerman":1krg9sj8 said:
ridevintagemtb":1krg9sj8 said:
sinnerman":1krg9sj8 said:

So is it a Nomination on behalf of the pros closet...? I see your other Yeti Build there, didn't they buy that one too...?

We are simply playing host to these two bikes and helping document / share them through our museum. Mike owns these bikes so they are not a nomination for us.

That's good to hear after so many hours of love, and good on you for displaying them.

Re: Re:

videojetman":18w57i2t said:
i'd like to see JSO's fat chance with pedals.
Here it is from Octobers POTM with pedals. "Something Wicked this way....CAME!"

The photos from my original post on page 2 were taken right after completing the build three years ago with no pedals.
Will get a better more updated pic (with pedals) uploaded over the weekend.

Re:

Some fantastic bikes... what a spoilt bunch of B******* you all are.

al. ;)

:xmas-big-grin: AlbertoNT 1993 Klein Attitude "Moonrise Linear Fade" :xmas-big-grin:

Klein%2BAttitude%2B1993%2B002.jpg

Klein%2BAttitude%2B1993%2B001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back