Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 10. Cocodemer Alluminium Orange

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 11. Clockwork’s 1992 Orange clockwork

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

The Valkyrie for me by a county mile, the paint, the thought, the build.

And, as far, as a "name" for a bike.........."Valkyrie".........................its just cool.

99 times out of 100 the Valkyrie would get my vote, but this month someone has entered what is probably my ultimate unicorn...

The Valk is undeniably cool, love the paint. The Grove is the one i'd want to chuck my leg over

Re:

It's the Yo for me too! Obviously an absolute classic but, superficial chap that I am, it's the paint that's the icing on the cake for me. When I was 16 my family saved up and took me and my siblings to California where my Mum kindly bought me some Fat City cycling shorts in the same pink, white and green jersey colour scheme. I'd never seen anything like it for sale in the UK and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I think most visitors to this site can relate to how these memorable teenage experiences have a knack of burning themselves into our conciousness!

Re:

Congratulations , Haaland!

Thanks for the votes for my Latido, best BoTM result for me ever :LOL: : 3rd place, together with the (lovely!) Fuquay..

Re:

Fairly obvious winner there tbf, personally I went with peachy's 91 CBA 653 beautiful build & full on forum entertainment... :cool:

Still, congratulation to Haaland.. :D

Re: Re:

Graham_hkr":3ijc6l1i said:
Fairly obvious winner there tbf, personally I went with peachy's 91 CBA 653 beautiful build & full on forum entertainment... :cool:

Still, congratulation to Haaland.. :D

Cheers Graham, I might have done better in “thread of the Month” :facepalm:

But to be honest, as soon as Haalands stunning photo popped up I knew it was game over and we were all just along for the ride....

Well done Bjornar, you smashed it! Thanks to everyone who keeps this going each month, even if the admin side of things leaves a lot to be desired :oops:

Thanks again to Peachy for collating all the entries for the vote :)

Back