BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Another thread that was the victim of our hacker. I'll keep updating the timetable below. Feel free to add your own suggestions for theme months or anything else BoTM related, and no, you can't have more than one vote šŸ¤£

August 2023 - Steel is real
September 2023 - Standard month
October 2023 - Standard month
November 2023 - Rider Special
December 2023 - Standard month
January 2024 - Standard month
February 2024 - UK Special

March 2024 - Standard month
April 2024 - Standard month
May 2024 - Canadian special
June 2024 - Standard month
July 2024 - Standard month
August 2024 - USA special
September 2024 - Standard month
October 2024 - Standard month
November 2024 - European special (excluding UK)
December 2024 - Standard month
January 2024 - Standard month

Last edited:
Can a bike be entered into more than 1 special month?

Can a bike be entered into more than 1 special month?

Just one standard and one special, unless it wins on the first attempt

I wonder whether we can do a "Bike + Vehicle" themed month, such as Bike + Car, Bike + Helicopter, Bike + Boat...etc if you get the idea.
Have done it before for a car club calendar where its was car + other interesting format of transport.
Might look good if you have a vehicle that is of similar vintage or colour way to the bike, or is simply unusual to look at alongside the bike.

I wonder whether we can do a "Bike + Vehicle" themed month, such as Bike + Car, Bike + Helicopter, Bike + Boat...etc if you get the idea.
Have done it before for a car club calendar where its was car + other interesting format of transport.
Might look good if you have a vehicle that is of similar vintage or colour way to the bike, or is simply unusual to look at alongside the bike.

I bet there's a few here who could tick that box quite adequately. Not me though!

I bet there's a few here who could tick that box quite adequately. Not me though!
What, you don't have a helicopter? :LOL:

Many like to take a picture of their bike in front of a nice backdrop whilst out and about, so figured we could see what they've stood the bike in front of for the pic.

What, you don't have a helicopter? :LOL:

Many like to take a picture of their bike in front of a nice backdrop whilst out and about, so figured we could see what they've stood the bike in front of for the pic.

I've got a couple of old skateboards šŸ¤£

Make it a "riderĀ“s" month: photos should show dirt and daily use. No garage queens. Avoid catalog specs.
I second that, that would be a cool month

In the old thread that got deleted there was a topic on ā€œlow specā€ bikes? Like fire mountains, Bolinas ridge .etc
I think that would be a good theme.

Latest posts

Back