rBoTM RBotM July 2022 - Open Month - POLL NOW UP - PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!

road Bike of The Month

RBotM July 2022 Poll

• satkin55 - Falcon Black Diamond

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • bencook - Battaglin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gridno27 - Carrera Tassoni

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Botty Kayer - Somec

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 3wheeler7 - Raleigh RRA Managers Special

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • bagpuss - Falcon Classic Tourer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dutchie - Gazelle Tour de l'avenir

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Welcome to the poll for RBotM July 2022 - Open Month

We have some superb entries this month so voting is going to be hard, with each and every one a contender.
Such a rich variation of rides to choose from and definitely each unique in their own style and backgrounds.

Usual rules apply, 1 vote per member, poll will run for 5 days with results hidden until the end.

Thanks to all who entered, best of luck.

Jamie

satkin55 - Falcon Black Diamond
satkin55_FalconBlackDiamond.jpeg

bencook - Battaglin
bencook_Battaglin.jpeg

gridno27 - Carrera Tassoni
gridno27_Carrera.jpeg

Botty Kayer - Somec
BottyKayer_Somec.jpg

3wheeler7 - Raleigh RRA Managers Special
3Wheeler7_RRA Managers Special.jpg

bagpuss - Falcon Classic Tourer
bagpuss_FalconClassicTourer.jpg

dutchie - Gazelle Tour de l'avenir
dutchie_gazzelleTourdeL'avenir.jpg

Well many congratulations to 3wheeler7 and his lovely Raleigh RRA Manager special.
I am sure everyone will agree that not only is it a special bike in it's own right but the back story of how it came to be and how it has come to where it is now is a big part of it.
So again, many congratulations.

Thanks to everyone who entered and took part and looks like a good spread of votes as well.
Happy riding

Jamie

Thanks Jamie, it was certainly a lucky find, the seller has promised me the original Brooks saddle and the drop handlebars - but that was a few weeks ago so I'll have to drop him a line.
The bike will be going to Whitby with me next week so it will be making a public appearance on the Cinder Track, compete with new Schwalbe puncture resistant tyres! Not really a gravel bike but it will be getting used.
Thanks to all who voted.

Thanks Jamie, it was certainly a lucky find, the seller has promised me the original Brooks saddle and the drop handlebars - but that was a few weeks ago so I'll have to drop him a line.
The bike will be going to Whitby with me next week so it will be making a public appearance on the Cinder Track, compete with new Schwalbe puncture resistant tyres! Not really a gravel bike but it will be getting used.
Thanks to all who voted.
Congrats 👍
Got my vote 😁

Back