BoTM April 2015 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some smart entries so far.

love the tape on the Brodie, the garage queen American is LUSH, and the Klein is cool simply because it has a picture with dirt on it....!

Re:

H's 1994 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.O.X

Time to throw my hat into the ring, me thinks. It seems fitting since Roberts have announced this month that I have no reason to continue saving (closing up shop, possibly to reopen) :cry:

This one is a 'daily driver' often seen with contemporary mud. Please say hello to us both at the upcoming Icons do in Warwick.

Keep the wind at your back, H.

Build details available here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=318318

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 753
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 753
Re:

Oops, obvious typo. It should read

H's 1994 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.X

Don't write in, I'm about to saw off my fingers in frustration.

H

Re:

Unit3's > 1994 Bontrager OR Race.

Build thread here > viewtopic.php?f=6&t=319538

Thanks.

DSC_0002_zpslw8t456m.jpg

DSC_0003_zpsglretgw3.jpg

Re: Re:

I'd make the first image a full pic shot if I were you Niall. I've read the thread so know it's a beauty but by the time the pics are moved across to the poll, all people will have to go on is a photo of your top tube ;)

unit3":1ylvpg75 said:
Unit3's > 1994 Bontrager OR Race.

Build thread here > viewtopic.php?f=6&t=319538

Thanks.

Re: Re:

raidan73":3c3dj3ui said:
I'd make the first image a full pic shot if I were you Niall. I've read the thread so know it's a beauty but by the time the pics are moved across to the poll, all people will have to go on is a photo of your top tube

Good point cheers buddy. :cool:

The build and colour choice are lovely, did you put the top tube decal that way for preference..?

Re:

landsbee - 1988 Grove Assault

One of my favorite bikes, and I am always grateful that Travis has sold me a year ago.

Despite the really many traces of the original paint still shines very nicely, I have built the Grove with a complete Shimano XT M730 group, Mavic wheelset, Grab On Grips, SR LaParad seatpost and a Selle San Marco Regal saddle.

Due to lack of time (so unfortunately this is a self-employed :? ) there are unfortunately no buildup thread, I hope you like the Grove anyway :D

Happy Easter to all and your families,
best regards Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back