Bmx cranksies on mountain biksies

If you go in to the find a stockist and click search there are 3 stockists in Denmark. 👌
I see that there are 3 companies in Denmark stocking profile stuff, but surely that's not guarantee that they have it, so I'll have to get them to order it from the UK right? Curse these people for not just setting up 2 warehouses, 1 in UK and 1 in NL and then calling it a day. Bet they'd ship it to me express if I sent a pigeon with a fish supper attached.

I will send it to you for a fish supper... 🤣 Surely the stockist in Denmark could order it for you, no import fees as they are retailers?

Engaging with my own people is not something I do lightly so this may cost me dearly Mr Kermit. I only speak to my local Turk that makes great food and say good evening to the cashier as she looks at me, with a sense of pity and third party shame as the third 24 pack rolls down the belt

So all the companies are bust, 2 of them don't have a website anymore and the one in Copenhagen has been acquired by a Dutch company. Probably have to get in touch with a company in another EU country.

Crumbs you do set yourself up for pain!
Frank Sinatra's "my way" springs to mind with this build!
You still converting it to rod brakes then? 😂

Crumbs you do set yourself up for pain!
Frank Sinatra's "my way" springs to mind with this build!
You still converting it to rod brakes then? 😂
I do aim for the moon and end up in a ditch somewhere, covered in vomit.

Some take the shortcut, some take the scenic route, I take the mud drenched rugged rock garden with brief intersections of severely potholed Tarmac. I'm special.

Back