Bmx cranksies on mountain biksies

F**k em, it's your chainset... ;)
It is but to be honest anything that requires less work is good in my book, fits any 110 in the middle and it's a solid weapon with the dinner plate should it ever be needed. See someone getting mugged? Crank pullers, quick extraction, decapitation by cranksies!

Are suginos alloy or steel?

Still going for over £100 on ebay. What a joke.

Looks like I need to fit my XD2s on a bike and try wrenching off the seized pedals. That would make it a 4th bike with XD2 cranks on it 😆

Old thread resurrection.
I'm waiting for a set of tubular steel BMX cranks and want to fit them on an old steel mountain bike.
They have an 8 spline, I think, 19mm spindle.
Is the bottom bracket I will need a euro threaded 19mm type like this?
I'm not going to buy one until I have the cranks and check spindle length etc.

Has anyone got a bottom bracket going spare?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Old thread resurrection.
I'm waiting for a set of tubular steel BMX cranks and want to fit them on an old steel mountain bike.
They have an 8 spline, I think, 19mm spindle.
Is the bottom bracket I will need a euro threaded 19mm type like this?
I'm not going to buy one until I have the cranks and check spindle length etc.

Has anyone got a bottom bracket going spare?
Yep you need a BB like that. You can get them on bike24 made by a company I can't remember the name of. The crucial thing will be whether the spindle is long enough to clear the stays. But yeah if 19mm spindle you just need a BB like the one shared, or you can opt for an odyssey one as well

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back