BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
So our hacker has binned a load of sticky threads, which it seems we are unlikely to get back 😢 I still have the BoTM pics for the poll, so I will put this back up again when I get a chance, and the vote will have to start over. Unfortunately I can't access the entries thread so my descriptions may be a little off, and I will need some help identifying some of the owners! I will also start the May entries thread again shortly. Apologies all.

What a prized c*nt of a hacker. I think some who had cast votes may be unaware and thus the results won’t reflect the original voting.

Actually a legitimate job for some people :)
Doesn’t matter, they cause grief and hardship for somebody. That’s their goal in life, paid or not. Most of it is malicious anyway. It may be Legitimate on the doing side, but criminal on the receiving side.

Doesn’t matter, they cause grief and hardship for somebody. That’s their goal in life, paid or not. Most of it is malicious anyway. It may be Legitimate on the doing side, but criminal on the receiving side.

Unfortunately there are good and bad people, the profession itself is not bad, it is what enables you to go on line in relative safety, to use your mobile in safety, along with apps and other tech, banking etc, which is a big part of the world today. True, some abuse it and cause misery to others, that is not the profession but the individual and is true in a lot of job sectors.

Let me know what you need to reinstate my entry, the Thomas Frischknecht tribute Ritchey Soft Tail.

On a side note, what an absolute spunk bubble of a person, why hack a site for old bikes! 🤬🙁

Let me know what you need to reinstate my entry, the Thomas Frischknecht tribute Ritchey Soft Tail.

On a side note, what an absolute spunk bubble of a person, why hack a site for old bikes! 🤬🙁
He was trying to make money buy selling things he didn’t own, using a genuine member’s account

He was trying to make money buy selling things he didn’t own, using a genuine member’s account
so he decided to, of all the things he could've done, delete the BOTM?
Imagine if he had deleted all the archives of past ones??? Phew

Latest posts

Back