Bike lights/Headlights on ebay

Buy cheap buy twice, or three times or even four. Then have the kitchen burn down when the cheap Chinese made charger throws a wobbler.

Have to say you dont many tourney equipped bikes in the readers section. Alcera X anyone ? :LOL:

Blown it for this year so i suggest you let the fam' know about the lights you want, or vouchers for crc that you can add to.

I have a slightly different model to that but with a 4 pack of cells (4 in parallel) and a good wrap in gaffer tape and it's now water proof, though they are now coming with silicon cases or simiar now to be totally water proof and waterproof connectors.

Fit a Hope Universal bracket (same as the over priced C&B brackets but cheaper). It clamps well and you just angle and tighten the bracket (or just turn when you ride if you can the fit nice)

Never let me down when riding and lasts for many rides on a charge.

dyna-ti":3j9saox0 said:
Buy cheap buy twice, or three times or even four. Then have the kitchen burn down when the cheap Chinese made charger throws a wobbler.

Have to say you dont many tourney equipped bikes in the readers section. Alcera X anyone ? :LOL:

Blown it for this year so i suggest you let the fam' know about the lights you want, or vouchers for crc that you can add to.

I use decent chargers and batteries from Torchy. I'm not an idiot.
I vape as well so go through a dozen 16350 batteries a day.

fagin":38ta13zu said:
dyna-ti":38ta13zu said:

I use decent chargers and batteries from Torchy. I'm not an idiot.
I vape as well so go through a dozen 16350 batteries a day.

Nobody called you an idiot and others might use a supplied charger ,who can tell.

I use a supplied charger so do many many people, they are identical to many rebranded chargers.

If there was a big problem there would be a widespread media backlash of houses on firse, people being killed. It's a minority as with any scarmongering on the internet.

FluffyChicken":35oy1k9t said:
I use a supplied charger so do many many people, they are identical to many rebranded chargers.

If there was a big problem there would be a widespread media backlash of houses on firse, people being killed. It's a minority as with any scarmongering on the internet.
yes, they have identical casings to the rebranded chargers, and they may, or may not fail.

As a lot of the safety circuits and fuses aren't included.

Re:

Same internals too.

Maybe not the expensive dedicated British made chargers, but the rebranded general use ones are you get with everything are.

FluffyChicken":evcw7a6n said:

Taken from one story in a run of a few hundred pages -
Investigators found an "unbranded" USB charger plugged into the decimated bedroom in Southampton Road, Ringwood.

Re:

And got a Science Museum gift for Christmas. A plasma ball.
I came back a few hours later after having a play to 4 melted battery wraps/cases and a scorching hot device.

Science museum is quite a reputable place.

Just because it's unbranded doesn't mean it any better or worse than someone who has has their brand put on the same device.

They just don't get reported.asuch
Still you see big brand batteries explode and go up in flames. Luckily the one advantage there is they'll often be forced to put out a large scale recall.

As an aside I think that article was somebody using the wrong charger and there is no evidence that the ecig might have been the culprit as other ecig have also exploded.

I'm not saying that there are not poor chrgera out there, just check it has what you need.

Check it is the right voltage for your battery setup for one thing, some come as 3.6v packs and other 7.2v packs. (Or a number near that as people class them differently)

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":2huwwlpd said:
Same internals too.

Maybe not the expensive dedicated British made chargers, but the rebranded general use ones are you get with everything are.
No they aren't. Sorry.

Back