bianchi team martini

Re:

Indeed,

This Bianchi is lovely. Can't wait to see it sorted out and ridden!

Mike

Re:

thanks for the nailpolish advice, buying some sounds almost as fun as testing the bike.
I am going to ride it first thing tomorrow morning and let the mud put the finishing touch on it

Re:

I think I need help!

I have my unicorn on the way - my absolute ultimate-must-have-at-some-point-in-my-life , frame - and yet now I feel jealous because I've seen this! :(

Anyone know a good psychiatrist? Preferably with a pair of nice wheels to se. . . . . Aaaaaaarrrrrgh!

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":31b534og said:
I think I need help!

I have my unicorn on the way - my absolute ultimate-must-have-at-some-point-in-my-life , frame - and yet now I feel jealous because I've seen this! :(

Anyone know a good psychiatrist? Preferably with a pair of nice wheels to se. . . . . Aaaaaaarrrrrgh!

does telling you that it cost me 200 euro's make you feel better? :twisted:
what is that unicorn you mention?

Re: Re:

vincenth":zc3yqi6c said:
Mike Muz 67":zc3yqi6c said:
I think I need help!

does telling you that it cost me 200 euro's make you feel better? :twisted:

Er, nope !

Re:

bianchi celeste is a nice green colour, but the bright green moss covering the forestfloor is just beautiful

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 574
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    241.4 KB · Views: 573
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 573
Re:

Nice pics! Are you pleased with it?

I'm guessing its a mid '90s bike ?

Mike

Re:

I'm very happy with it. For me it's the first I've ridden a high end bike like this and am impressed by the xtr group, it handles very well and the michelin wildgrippers make mudpools feel like concrete (ok not really, but they do a great job)
My guess is it's a 1997; it has a sticker which says 'mtb world champion 1996'

Back