Behavior between Magne Abrahamsen and Alejandro Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodyes":21fypghk said:
Address is not show at all, look again. Since the beggining shows "He lives in Spir******ien **, 0580 Oslo, Norway" so the address is not public

Aye - but at the bottom of your tantrum blog you have the full address!

If shipping is included in the purchase price seller can send anyway he wants.

I ship dozens of items a week internationally - covid, bio-security (Aus & NZ) etc etc can add big delays.

The tracking numbers often work both ends which is helpful. I would class it as intransit - probably in Spain but tracking won't update until 'processed':

https://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/sit ... orm=true#0

so he must refund me my 1200 euros as the agreement has not been made. Well at least, if before tomorrow at00:01 hours I do not receive his wheels.

The fault is from the side of Magne , so he must correspond, and refund my money. If some day in the future I receive the wheels, then I will get back to him the 1200 euros or get back the wheels.

Thats the correct way he should follow.

rwm1962":2wqkrhqa said:
Address is not show at all, look again. Since the beggining shows "He lives in Spir******ien **, 0580 Oslo, Norway" so the address is not public

Look again, it has been updated

Since Tueday 3th show the same, and it does not say nothing more than "The shipment has left the international logistics centre of origin and is en route to its destination"

If shipping is included in the purchase price seller can send anyway he wants.

Not only he agreed for the price and insurance to be included in the sell price (1200 euros) , he also agreed, at my request of course, to send the package via UPS (as I explicitely request to him, as Im aware of the delays). But he only said ok ok, and then he sent using national post

Re:

You are totally insane! Tracking say «sendingen er sendt fra opprinnelseslandet»! That mean IT HAVE LEFT Norway,
My country! 3 november IT DID LEFt NORWAY and is internasjonal transfer, arrived spain now! Otherwise i would have picked them up In norway! You are totally nuts! Call the shipping company and ask what «sendt fra opprinnelseslandet 3 november» mean!

My god, i cant belive i still spend energy on this mentally ill person!

Re: Re:

POLITI":1bk8h3e9 said:
You are totally insane! Tracking say «sendingen er sendt fra opprinnelseslandet»! That mean IT HAVE LEFT Norway,
My country! 3 november IT DID LEFt NORWAY and is internasjonal transfer, arrived spain now! Otherwise i would have picked them up In norway! You are totally nuts! Call the shipping company and ask what «sendt fra opprinnelseslandet 3 november» mean!

It is indifeerent, I dont care. I only care that you agreed for me to have TODAY the wheels VIA UPS and INSURED , AND YOU DID NOT. AND I care that I DONT HAVE THE WHEELS I PAIOD TO YOU FOR ME TO HAVE IT TODAY.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND !!

Im not answering this crazy moron anymore. Og course i will not refund anything. I offer him refund last days, but not anymore.

Im finish with this man and trade. I will not spend more energy on him.

I have been in business for 30 years. Not one simular trade. I have sold much expensive stuff lately without any un happy custumers.

Shipping was included In the trade and i choose what company i want. Yes you ask for UPS but UPS is very expensive from norway. You can get a offer from UPS from Oslo to spain, big bicycle box! They told me between 300-600 euro, depend og size and weight. So so me they ship for 20-30 euro? Haha, thats 1/3 og the price my company take! You are stupid like hell. Everyone know DHL, UPS, fed EX is very expensive. So show me a offer 20-30 euro for a big frame box from oslo to spain!

Goodyes..... I’m afraid opinion is staring to sway away from you dude... you’re starting to look a bit silly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back