Behavior between Magne Abrahamsen and Alejandro Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodyes

Retro Guru
Just to inform evgeryone
I open here the thread, as Magne is constantly speaking in the other thread which talks about my klein, and thats not the way. So better to talk here about Magne and or my behavior.

ADMIN please move to a specific forum if you think better. If you think this post must be deleted do that, Im just simply trying to inform people about Magne Behavior, at least with me.

I made a website URL where is shown and explain the issue / faults with Magne not doing what was he agreed with me. But I prefeer as of now to keep secret, cause I dont want to be MAD with anyone.

Do you think his behavior is correct ? or am I the one wrong ? Which is the wrong behavior, me or him (or probably both) ?

Post here your opinions, I can remove the website dedicated to him if you guys think that I should do

PD: As of my knowledgment, I'm not the only one who suffered from the lies or wiles/tricks from Magne (and I can prove it)

You redacted his address at top of site & showed it in full at the bottom. Does GDPR not apply?

In a personal transaction like this you can protect yourself - be silly not to.

They only shipped on the 31st October?

Package is In internasjonal transfer, but because of covid19 shipping takes longer time. Package left norway 3 november. Shipping company say package have quaranteen in spain.

This man is mentally ill.

I can vouch just how crazy the shipping is from Norway. It took 9 weeks for a pair of forks to arrive in the UK from Norway. They'd been sitting in a Norwegian sorting office for 8 of them, then they suddenly shipped. The box had been used as a football.

al-onestare":3cumfk0k said:
I can vouch just how crazy the shipping is from Norway. It took 9 weeks for a pair of forks to arrive in the UK from Norway. They'd been sitting in a Norwegian sorting office for 8 of them, then they suddenly shipped. The box had been used as a football.

You are going to give him a heart attack saying this. You do realise that don’t you? Lol

rwm1962":1kne5078 said:
You redacted his address at top of site & showed it in full at the bottom. Does GDPR not apply?

In a personal transaction like this you can protect yourself - be silly not to.

They only shipped on the 31st October?

Address is not show at all, look again. Since the beggining shows "He lives in Spir******ien **, 0580 Oslo, Norway" so the address is not public. Atthe bottom has been updated to not whoe her address.

He agreed to send me with UPS indured. And he agreed tfor me to receive max today Friday 06of November. As you can see package is who knows where, tracking of national post Posten, shows it is still there in Norway, Politi is telling me that it is Spain, but it is not.

Anywhay he agreed for insured UPS and for me to receive max today, and today I did not received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back