BALTIC BAWBAGS - 9th February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the question is bike choice.
Jimi is on the Orange, ZZ on the Rockhopper, Col on the DynaTech.
What's everyone else riding?

I'm thinking this:

DSC00479.jpg

Or if it's snowy maybe this...

DSC00427.jpg

Suspect I'm not gonna make this but will decide during the week.

Where's the 2013 ride Calendar gone?

zigzag":2xp4uocr said:
DynaCol":2xp4uocr said:
Will be travelling up from Falkirk by myself so have room to give someone a lift if they are struggling.
Col, I can pick you up on Saturday. Drop us a PM and we can sort something out.

I would agree, there's no point both of us driving up there.
I've tried to send you a PM but it's been stuck in the outbox for the past hour! May be something to do with the recent site upgrade.

Col the pm wont move till the person opens it, so that means ZZ hasn't opened it yet (lazy get) :LOL:

As a matter of fact I see hes not on at the moment, what is he thinking a life outside RB :LOL:

taking my RTS.

on the plus side looks like car fan problem has sorted itself out so may not need to take it into garage.

will make call wednesday latest and coordinate travel arrangements.

will be riding the newly built ole GT steel, the karakoram from the kaiser. two short shake downs and loving it :D

Im out as well chaps, fell in the house a week ago and did mashed my lips / teeth, most fun

I owe someone money for a stem, but I'll give them a shout and see if the Macretro post can get it to Eck and I'll get it from there....

Spent the day in the ice, snow and sleet of Rothiemurchus up past Glenmore towards the old Bothy. Used the Pugsley singlespeed, so will probably bring that..........or the 1X1.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back