Baltic Bawbags - Sunday 4th Feb

lol still in bed, felt like ive had a kicking!

still not to bad, managed to avoid it until feb, roll on the summer!

Re:

Should be there with two others- might be continuing north at loch ordie and heading to a bothy though. Bringing two others and riding the steel retromod...

Re:

As previously predicted I can't get time off work , in fact I'm starting earlier at 10am .
Have a good day out.

Hi all
Apologies for the late notice but I too am going to have to pull the plug on tomorrows ride, which in turn will mean Brian is out because I was his transport.
Heathers mum was admitted to hospital in Glasgow around lunch, pretty unexpected and so Heather left to head to down earlier. So it's Caleb and I, which pretty much leaves out Dunkeld. I would bring the Big Dummy to take Caleb but there is no way the hookworm on the back would get traction in a lot of that stuff, and it's not that sort of ride for a 7 year old.
I will most likely head to Inverness to the Sunday ride from Velocity cycles with Caleb and the Dummy. Down Loch Ness on the canal paths.
Sorry lads I was looking forward to it, but need to take care of the family.
Next time

Jamie

My apologies Brian. Should hopefully be down for the Velocity ride or a ride and can meet you in Inverness. I can't fit anything else in the car as the Dummy takes up all the space. We might have to just do our own thing as when I went to check on the Velocity ride someone asked about children and they weren't sure due to insurance. I have already said we are heading down for a ride with Brian so will be down anyway. :)

Jamie

Re:

Hope you guys have a good time, looking forward to the snowy pics later :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1484591537581.jpg
    FB_IMG_1484591537581.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,189

Latest posts

Back