Baltic Bawbags - Sunday the 9th of February

Velo, you out of all of us has earned the right to bring whatever they want.
Have to say, I'm getting quite tempted to bring the Pug myself.

clubby":3tiivbwc said:
Great. I'm running canti's and the tyres were designed in California. Better bring spare pads.

Snap . I'm bringing my mates '93 Cannondale M500 with cantis and original Ritchey back tyre.
I've got the front tyre but its got a big hole in the sidewall , shame because its still got some tread.

Dunkeld is very retro friendly anyway so anything will do. In 2012 I used a Raleigh Dune Dancer and it was faultless.

Half Fats in my hall ready to roll. Mind you I had to sort 3 separate thorn induced punctures that defeated the sealant, fat tyres seem to suck thorns out the hedges :LOL:

Weather's looking good:

dunkeld-weather.jpg

Good point - better pack me Speedos.

Look - its what I do ok?

:roll:

Have just dragged the catalogue spec Bridgestone outta the (Oban) cellar :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not showroom condition but it is original down to tyres, wheels/rims/cables and those funny reflector things they attach to spokes. Rusty spokes in this instance. Different saddle but I should have the one it came with somewhere........

.......never seen a White Rat Bike before :shock:

Afternoon chaps :D

If anyone has a tool/socket for removing nut on older type bottom bracket axle, could you bring it tomorrow please in case I have to do any fine tuning? Regreasing BB just now, but you know how these things go. Its a 14mm thin walled socket or recessed spanner type.

Borrowed one from nice lady at LBS today, who offered it from her workshop, (I was actually trying to buy one but they'd none for sale) and I need to get it back to her in 1/2 hour or so. She wouldn't accept a deposit either :D :D :D

Hell if ya wanna sell me it I might even pay :p :p

cheers
Iain

No Rob that looks like a splined BB removal socket.

What I need is just like a normal 6 sided hex socket in 14mm flavour, but with thin side walls so it can slide in betwen hex nut (on end of axle) and inner part of crank arm (part which you slide over end of axle)

:)

No Rob that looks like a splined BB removal socket.

What I need is just like a normal 6 sided hex socket in 14mm flavour, but with thin side walls so it can slide in betwen hex nut (on end of axle) and inner part of crank arm (part which you slide over end of axle)

:)

I'll stick up a photo when I get back from LBS and post office :xmas-wink:

Latest posts

Back