Are there any girls on Retrobike?

You have never seen me climb! :LOL:

Seriously though, there are a few but the girls seem not to be quite as obseesive as the boys when it somes to 'collecting' (maybe it is the hunter gather thing?).

Jacqui Phelan is a member, and has posted a few times. :cool:

Yeah, there's a few... my OH being one of them! Ah the joy of being egged-on to buy stuff for the builds, rather than having to hide it... ;-)

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body if that counts?

Oh and sithlord rode like a girl last time round Dalby :roll:

Si

*waves*

I'm a girlie! Honest...!

I don't post much as to be honest I don't usually have anything worthwhile to contribute (A girl with nothing to say!!! ) but I do read lots of threads and take it all in. Currently looking for bits for my Bonty build.

Us girls do like to collect parts, hell I'm a magpie when it comes to shiney bike bits, we just don't always need to brag about them like you blokes do... :D ;)

And i am Stews wifey Arlene, who reads your posts every day but i leave stew to posting and replying!(cos i thought it was all men)
Got my lovely Funk which i totallly adore but fell off the f*!king thing on way home tonite. I so am fed up of snow now!

Any other girlies?

Dr S":dled0bs3 said:
I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body if that counts?

When I was at uni there was a male drama student who had the exact same problem. But he was up to the hormone pills part of a sex change.

Strange but true.

Don't know how far you've got.

The big question .....

How many girls on here that are girlfriends checking out what there other halfs are upto and spending?? ;)

Back