Anyone in contact with RAFbikes?

legrandefromage":39rnk0uz said:
Apologies - I've been on holiday so will look at this tomorrow as I will be in the Peterborough area.

Ok, thanks for your help. We will be waiting for your news.

Regards.

Any news about this matter?

Don't forget that time goes against us.

I propose to make a list with all the people affected, the article/s bought to RAFbikes, the amount payed and the date of payment.

What do you think about?

pinareturns":1cph8bm6 said:
Any news about this matter?

Don't forget that time goes against us.

I propose to make a list with all the people affected, the article/s bought to RAFbikes, the amount payed and the date of payment.

What do you think about?

I think you've all been more than patient and its not as if he can claim to be unaware of the situation, to be honest this is now a disgraceful state of play regardless of the circumstances portrayed (which I have every sympathy with)

@LGF
Can you Repo the parts or at least establish if he still has them

If you can take ownership of the parts and make them available to the buyers, even if they have to pay the postage (again) it gives them options.

@Retro Spud: good plan. Get the bits; we'll sort out the rest and make sure LGF isn't left with parts and costs.

Hi guys.

Work has taken me everywhere but Peterborough. I WILL be in the area today so WILL have a nose around if I have time this afternoon. I have a list of bits owed although I'm not sure on what 'aware' is missing.

Mark

LGF: thanks again. Those appear to be from last year: no ebay, twitter or FB posts since November 2015.
But at least now two phone numbers (land lines) and two addresses.

Re:

So sad to hear this is still going on.
I did exactly as retro spud suggested to get my items from him. I payed the postage again. It's a terrible thing to have to do but realizing that he has no money to pay for the postage himself I had a feeling it was the only way.
Yes it cost me dearly but over time who's really counting how much we spend.

Good luck brothers

-S

I'd gladly pay a bit more to get my stuff, but without any feedback at all from Mark Stafford, I'm not sure that sending more money his way is a good idea . . .

Back