Anybody seen/know Stocko?

I think he recovered o.k. he got his parents to post the item in the end but they were computer illiterate and did not know how to inform me it was on it's way,and no mobiles in hospital either.But alls well that ends well I guess.

Other peoples ruptured appendixes aside are people still waiting on stuff.

If so will give Stocko until the end of the week to get in touch before a temporary ban.

Yep...........I`m waiting on a DX front mech since beginning of month.

Sent Pickle the details with link to original post.

Cheers

Still waiting on a Yeti Frame/Forks etc - not heard anything.

Does anyone have a phone number for him I could have or if not could anyone give him a buzz?

I'm still waiting for some wheels off Stocko. I thinks its been nearly four weeks since I sent him payment and I haven't heard anything in nearly three.

Anybody heard anything from him?

I still haven't had or heard anything yet. I sent him a long email using the email address from paypal, but I'm not sure its going to do any good.

Might decide to go through the online claims process the other site was mentioning to get my money back. Anybody else used that?

I still have`nt got anything or heard anything................does anybody have an address `cos I might just pay a visit when I`m on my travels !!

Woody":2ki9k6q4 said:
I've bought and sold stuff to stocko (Paul) , his communication was always very good so this doesn't seem like him. Hopefully he will come through for you guys unlike brompton who stitched me and a few others up on here.

I may be able to get his address from the courier i used when i sold him some wheels.

Hi Woody, do you have details of an address for Stocko ?..........maybe in your inbox if you`ve sent him stuff !

Back