Any love for Guerciotti here?

Nice Guerciotto ratava99 , how is the front shifting with the front mech so far from the big ring ? (ps those cranks at least are Campag Triomphe BTW)

planet-x sell Guerciotti in the Uk now, you can get a brand new record in Columbus thron tubing for about £250 at the moment.

Shifting is fine since it's a non-index shifting system. Modern front shifters/derailleurs are more sensitive to said gap size.

missed out on a late 80s one on ebay because i thought it ended the day after it actually did...needless to say i was gutted, it went for about 40 quid less than what i'd have paid for it.

As already posted, £250 on planet x, I'd love one but I can't justify the cost for a full build. If they could supply me one without the decals I'd buy one in a heartbeat however...

Brendan":2ybxot9l said:
planet-x sell Guerciotti in the Uk now, you can get a brand new record in Columbus thron tubing for about £250 at the moment.

The finish isn't exactly luxurious, but the price is a steal. Not light, but the ride is great. They seem to have loads of 57s for £250 - sames size as mine - about 57 c-c top tube and 59 c-t seat tube - which is a bit different to what's listed on the chart.

Back