Ant's New Years Day Giveaway - We have a winner!

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Happy New Year folks!

Timing worked against me this year to launch my usual pre Chrimbo karma competition; so to welcome in another New Year and my return to the forum after a few months playing as a property developer I proudly announce...

Ant's New Years Day Giveaway

This year will be a little simpler that last years competition and there will be only 1 lucky winner. Suffice to say those who won last year were not disappointed and this year will be no different.

How does it work ?

Well I am not going to tell you what the prize(s) are yet. That's all part of the fun.

Reply to this thread to get a non sequential number. Numbers will be drawn by some random means, maybe involving a child or a cat. Absolutely anyone may enter, even Mods!

Throughout the day, be the first to answer correctly to any of a series of retro inspired questions that I will post up and receive a bonus draw number

....got it ?

Good luck folks!

As with all of my competitions standard T&Cs apply:-

The competition will be run and drawn on New Years day only...no doubt sometime after the single malt has worn off. Only responses to this thread on New years day will count.
All names and numbers will be updated at the end.
Prizes will be sent at my cost by a means appropriate to their size and weight.
Prizes can be kept, used, given away, thrown away, lost, or re-sold on the forum or ebay..I really don't care. You won, do what you want with em.
Ant's decision on competition answers is final, even if they are wrong or morally offensive!. I will not enter into debate, minor scuffles or acts of bribery.

Re: Ant's New Years Day Giveaway

Splendid bit of New Year fun, put me down for a number Ant!

Happy New Year my friend

Me too please :)

Re:

Morning chaps and a happy new year.....I guess most people are still asleep :roll:

Re:

No, but I've only just woken up, and look where the first place I came was..... :LOL:

Happy new year all, and a number if I may, thank you.....

I'm awake! Splendid bit of New Year fun!

Count me in please..

Re:

Ok so lets get the questions going ...first one should be dead easy for most. First correct answer gets a bonus number for the draw

Q1. Who am I ? I was born in Taiwan in 1955 I was NORBA champion from 89-92. I am often referred to as the "lung"

Latest posts

Back