Answer Manitou FS on the Bay

stew-b":3kwt1d0b said:
great feedback :roll:

Feed back a concern also

"There are no major dings or scratches"

I would hope there were no dings at all. Scratches arent an issue but no major dings implies to me there are some small dents.

Or am i just sceptical?

Vitorzip":h7lbxbyu said:
Hey, not me! I´m portuguese!

Check google maps! You Canadians never learn... :twisted: :twisted:

GoldenEraMTB":h7lbxbyu said:
:eek: well I never...no canadian here, eH! Hoser!

:LOL:
Vitor is well aware NYC is not in CANADA :LOL:
that's why he made the joke! And you walked right into it.... :)

thanks Vitor! ;)

erh, nice Manitou bytheway!

obi-wan-mtb":hu6gfrvv said:
Vitorzip":hu6gfrvv said:
Hey, not me! I´m portuguese!

Check google maps! You Canadians never learn... :twisted: :twisted:

GoldenEraMTB":hu6gfrvv said:
:eek: well I never...no canadian here, eH! Hoser!

:LOL:
Vitor is well aware NYC is not in CANADA :LOL:
that's why he made the joke! And you walked right into it.... :)

thanks Vitor! ;)

erh, nice Manitou bytheway!

no no, I know he was joking...I was continuing the current if you will...perhaps I'm the one that failed :p

and yes, if you are speaking of the manitou in this thread, it is a nice manitou...or so it seems.

As for Vitor's manitous...they are all very nice. Mine is as well, or so I've been told ...cheers ;)

Hi- new here, but love the site. Just wanted to let anyone know who is interested that I am the lucky gambler on this auction. I will post an update
to this thread when I get the bike- hopefully it will make it to me unscathed.
And hopefully there are no issues. I took a chance on this with the fact that
the seller has no feedback, but he seemed very straight forward....we shall see!
-Eric

Welcome Robellion.

I was very tempted to go after this bike. The parts alone are sweet. The full suspension frame is less prone to cracking in my opinion, so that is a plus.

Hope it goes well. It is really nice.

Terry

received the bike!

Wow- that is all I can say. This thing looks like it was NEVER ridden. Seems that there is absolutely no signs of racing wear on this, was it ridden once on a dry coarse then put away for 15 years? quite possibly. Some of the nice touches that I didn't see or ask during the auction were, Hershey brakes- thought they were something else, a Hershey bottom bracket, and the killer Hershey Cranks. Cool sticker on the frame too- HERSHEY. I am almost afraid to ride this thing.........just kidding- I am definitely going to ride it. The king headset is a DEVO 1 1/4"-1 1/8" in blue! didn't see that coming, which means the Manitou stem is 1 1/8". This is a nice touch since I can now use my AC Manitou crown in BLUE as it is has a 1 1/8" tube. (and the AC Manitou brace in BLUE also!). I definitely will not alter this bike too much- but I feel it could use some period specific touches. Really nice- I will take a few pics and post them when I get some time. Anyone's shared thoughts on restoration or alteration concerns are welcomed- as it really does have some history significance since it was a early 90's Hershey team bike. Stay tuned-
Eric

Back