And today I did......

Re:

Today I was bored so I dug the scales out :?

'97' Bontrager Privateer 25.35lbs
'00' Cannondale F900 24.25lbs
'08' Stumpjumper Expert 22.04lbs
'16' Genisis Longitude 30.86lbs

Don't quote me on those figures BTW

Got a pic of the Stumpjumper Expert Rob. Just 22lb is seriously lightweight for a sus. My ti is 21 1/4lbs and I thought that was well going.

Summers about arrived, for the most part and I've ordered the effetto torque wrench theres no excuse to not finishing off the ti in its purple guise and maybe even getting out for a few miles :D

Losing circulation in right foot, so not able to ride much, although that said I can ride further than I can walk. Walking is about 30m before the pain set in, whereas cycling I can go for a couple of miles.
Must be different muscles or the issue is further down than the main leg ones :?

Re: Re:

RobMac":326hfxbk said:
Today I was bored so I dug the scales out :?

'97' Bontrager Privateer 25.35lbs
'00' Cannondale F900 24.25lbs
'08' Stumpjumper Expert 22.04lbs
'16' Genisis Longitude 30.86lbs

Don't quote me on those figures BTW

All well and good, but what's the most fun to ride?

Re:

Some time during week commencing 22nd May I'll stick a pic and the weight of my '08' LiteSpeed Obed I'm on holiday then and I'll stick the pedals, chain & cables on for the weigh in ;)
Just had a thought, if its to windy for the photo shoot I'll have to postpone. Dont want the bike blowing away :shock:

RobMac":2t0t2rks said:
clubby":2t0t2rks said:
All well and good, but what's the most fun to ride?

1.Stumpy
2.Bonty/Dale
3.Genisis

So all that money on different bikes and the one you've had longest is the best :)

Any progress on any of the other projects?

Re:

Did I say I got a shock for the Weasel?
Obed finished this month.
Jim running that Zaskar has got me itching to get mines on the road again.

RobMac":nzabvaqf said:
I've got a hiccup with my Heckler build the lock out switch is fouling the frame :?

Pfff... what do you want a lockout on the shock for anyway? It's a full-suspension bike! Just don't use the lockout lever, or fit the shock the other way up, or get a shock without lockout.

And you only weighed 3 of your bikes?? What about the rest of them??? :)

Back