And so it begins......DeKerf content...COMPLETE

I love that color matched fork for the front end, that really ties that thing together. How does it ride? It looks lightweight too....have to weighed it?

Mike E.":77x09knn said:
Going to keep it patina'd for the time being. Waiting to hear back from Chris about a respray of the front triangle, but am afraid he might not have enough old school decals left to put back on.....gotta have those IMHO.
very nice! :cool:

i asked Chris regarding decals a while back and he said he didn't carry any more old decals, only the current stuff.

so i finally got around and started these today. this is where i'm at so far…

Attachments

• DSC06952.JPG
    DSC06952.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC06932.JPG
    DSC06932.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC06937.JPG
    DSC06937.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 645
Haven't ridden it yet....it's freakin snowing out here!!
Feels quite light. Scientific guesstimate.....26ish.
Sorry cyclotoine, traded my AMP brace with rockimtn for his TWP. The rear end came off a pretty much NOS Mongoose frame so I didn't pull the shock apart and assumed it was good to go. Will probably work on the shock that is still attached to the AMP rear end I took off....will be a good learning exercise.

Cheers,
Mike

Nice! Now all you are missing is a DeKerf Soft Tail... Hmmm... Wonder where you could get one... Hmmmm...

Attachments

• _DSC4122.jpg
    _DSC4122.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 572
shutter":rlusu5wd said:
Nice! Now all you are missing is a DeKerf Soft Tail... Hmmm... Wonder where you could get one... Hmmmm...

Stop it!!!

Had one of the originals with the full steel frame and like an idiot, sold it for next to nothing :roll:
Thanks goodness yours is too small for me. Wouldn't be able to grab a Brodie frame whenever one pops up then.

:D Luckily for me its too small as well =)

I think we are the same size

I reallllly want a rigid dekerf with Tuner fork!

I really wanted to keep my green one (RockiMtn is tracing the decals off of it) but it's just a tad too small so I had to let it go... as soon as he finishes with it I will be delivering it to it's new home...

Mike E.":18t09846 said:
Wow Frank, those look awesome.....making a few sets?????

thx, still working on them. almost there… left the most complex for last.

as for additional sets… possibly.

Attachments

• DSC06958.JPG
    DSC06958.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 541
RockiMtn":1cldv2o0 said:
Mike E.":1cldv2o0 said:
Wow Frank, those look awesome.....making a few sets?????

thx, still working on them. almost there… left the most complex for last.

as for additional sets… possibly.

Well, please keep me posted if you do.

how good are you at tracing, measuring and photographing??? need a starting source for the Generation decal. i don't have access to anything at the moment. :(

Back