ANC Halfords - Genuine Ex Team Bike - Paul Watson's

Status
Not open for further replies.

hessa

Retro Newbie
I have a ANC Halfords former team bike that was ridden by Paul Watson, (his name is on the frame). I bought it through a mutual acquaintance at the end of 1987, the year ANC rode the Tour.

Its been sitting doing nothing in my garage for a few years now, hasn't been ridden in anger for many a year. Thinking that I might like to sell it, but had never really seriously looked into that option and also had thought that I would want someone who actually appreciated it to buy it and wasn't sure where I would find someone that would and I happened upon this site by chance. Great site by the way

The frame is Reynolds 753 and components are Campagnola C Record, chainset, front & rear mech, brakes, seat post, gear levers etc. Its in reasonable nick considering its age but is not showroom condition either and would benefit from some TLC. As I said, I happened upon the site by chance so I haven't got any pictures to post. Might have one on the other computer that I could post later, I'll look. Other than that I can take some pictures and see about posting them over the next few days if anyone is potentially interested in buying it. Let me know if you might be interested.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back