AMP B3 frame+forks,AMP FX3 forks,Hope,ControlTech - SOLD

:shock: wow, that's a SERIOUSLY nice B3 build. If you were local to me, I'd be tempted to snag that from you as is!

i'd be interested in the CT handlebar, quill stem, and white flite if parting and available. ;)

Wow, you must have picked up something very specia...? :shock:

I'm after some light, short forks with 200mmish unthreaded 1 1/8" steererand canti mounts if you can spare a pair? :D

ishaw":22pzjias said:
nevadasmith":22pzjias said:
I'd like to register interest on the flight saddle and the control tech bars please.

:D
Noted, but I'll give the frame buyer first refusal on the items listed, though that will depend on how desperate I get for space/money to pay for my new purchase :oops:

jonrock":3exuh72g said:
Are the tyres for sale?
J
The original pic is from the for sale thread I bought the frame and forks from, and sadly I did not buy the bike whole, so no tyre s I'm afraid.

I am however only selling this to fund a gator fade klein. I could well be in touch for some advise as I hear you are the Klein guru, and offer touch up kits amongst other things.

Ian

i might be beating a dead horse with a stick but any chance the amplifier is available? or any parts of it.?

Sorry to be teh bearer of bad news, but I've sold it. The new owner however has built it up and I believe is selling it on. Do a search for DR_S (I think) and pick the for sale thread - he has a few bikes up for grabs and this is one of them.

Ian

Back