For Sale AMP B4 and Mongoose Amplifier.

B3

Senior Retro Guru
I am in the process of having a tidy up in the garage and have a few AMP/Mongoose items. I will add more smaller bits as I dig them out.

AMP Research B4 frame for sale.

A lovely example of a B4, all the pivots have been replaced with almost impossible to find NOS AMP rebuilt kits. The shock has been rebuilt again with a NOS AMP rebuild kit.

This is a medium frame.

I would rate this as 8/10, there are a few marks but not what you would expect for a 20+ year old bike.

I have loads of pics, PM me for more if you are interested.

I am including one of my disc adapters, at no extra cost, to run post mount brakes.

£250, free shipping within the UK, contact me for overseas shipping.

1686256632621.png

Mongoose Amplifier Frame and Fork Project. - SOLD

Again a medium frame.

This has matching frame and fork numbers which is incredibly rare after all these years, so I don't want to split the two.

As the title says, this is definitely a project bike, it will need the fork overhauling the frame has a crack on the dropout/seatstay join and the mech hanger needs straightening. Certainly worth the effort to do, I just don't have the time.

PM me if interested, again I have loads of pictures.

£200 for frame and fork, free postage in the UK, contact me for overseas shipping.

Thanks for looking everyone.

1686256921685.png

Last edited:
The B4 is still for sale, I am now including a PM adaptor in the price to allow modern brakes to be run.

Attachments

• PXL_20230623_150125219.jpg
    PXL_20230623_150125219.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 9
Back