Am I reading this wrong

FSR-Si":3ktomot3 said:
Excuse the ignorance but what is UT2k4 :?

Unreal tournament 2004

Apparently :roll:

Only joking,
I played it when it first came out ,but i hate deathmatch only games,prefer a bit of teamwork

I need the others to protect me ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ah, he'd be a timewaster.
It's more a problem with me, TBH, but if I read anything written in txtspk I'm inclined to see the author as a bit of a tw@.

chris667":38sqv09m said:
Ah, he'd be a timewaster.
It's more a problem with me, TBH, but if I read anything written in txtspk I'm inclined to see the author as a bit of a tw@.

If I am sent a text message in gibberish, I have to get of of the kid's friends to tell me what it says. I always punctuate mine.

al":ym8ej1yl said:
Is it like track and field? That hurts my finger,also Crossfire used to give me blisters!!

Al, wonder if i still have hungry Hippo's? :D

Ooooh, crossfire. I loooooved that game. Wonder if you can still get it?

Iwasgoodonce":15dhkmjk said:
If I am sent a text message in gibberish, I have to get of of the kid's friends to tell me what it says. I always punctuate mine.

:D I use punctuation in text messages too. At last, I'm not alone.

My ex-girlfriend, when we were all loved up, sent me a text message. It read:

I love the way
you put
line breaks
into
your
texts.

Really, I think if you dash off a text and can't be bothered with punctuation and line breaks, you're implying you didn't care all that much when you wrote it.

does anybody know whats 'darts' means, when used as the last word in a text message? buggered if i do. oh, sorry for not using capital letters to begib a sentence, i can't be bothered.

perry":2lf3g294 said:
but if I read anything written in txtspk I'm inclined to see the author as a bit of a tw@.

+1

LMFAO :LOL: :shock:

I think most kids are incapable of writing anything other that txt speak and it's "proper english like"

Back