Am I going mad? Where's the edit button gone?

Hey thank you for taking your time. If I could only find the edit option anywhere I would probably manage the rest but this is where I'm stuck. See attached a screenshot of my original and first post. Any ideas what I am missing?

Yep, the edit button :LOL:

If you are logged in then it may be a case of needing to have made so many posts before the feature is unlocked, similar to pm's. Have you tried contacting @john ?

Hey thank you for taking your time. If I could only find the edit option anywhere I would probably manage the rest but this is where I'm stuck. See attached a screenshot of my original and first post. Any ideas what I am missing?

Do you have icon I've circled in red, right at the top of your post?

Capture.JPG

N
Yep, the edit button :LOL:

If you are logged in then it may be a case of needing to have made so many posts before the feature is unlocked, similar to pm's. Have you tried contacting @john ?
That is exactly what I was thinking that due to being still a newbie, I might not have permission to play with the tools the adults here are permitted to ;-). I'm not sure if I contacted john directly but have made the request by submitting to help. Thanks again for trying to help :)

I could also use some help in regards to editing posts. I emailed the admin last week but have not heard back from anyone yet.
I now need to edit the status of 2 of my recent sale posts from 'For Sale' to 'Sold', but I don't seem to be able to find a suitable place/button for doing it myself. I'd appreciate a bit of advice or assistance with this one. Thank you in advance
Edit thread & change to Sold

Screenshot_20230424_163138_Chrome.jpg

Same issue here folks, no great rush but wanted to fix a typo and no edit button or ... button.
All logged in. Maybe because I am new?

Back