Am I going mad? Where's the edit button gone?

I could also use some help in regards to editing posts. I emailed the admin last week but have not heard back from anyone yet.
I now need to edit the status of 2 of my recent sale posts from 'For Sale' to 'Sold', but I don't seem to be able to find a suitable place/button for doing it myself. I'd appreciate a bit of advice or assistance with this one. Thank you in advance

I could also use some help in regards to editing posts. I emailed the admin last week but have not heard back from anyone yet.
I now need to edit the status of 2 of my recent sale posts from 'For Sale' to 'Sold', but I don't seem to be able to find a suitable place/button for doing it myself. I'd appreciate a bit of advice or assistance with this one. Thank you in advance

Click edit at the bottom of the first post in your listing, then go to the top of the post and click on the down arrow at the side of the for sale banner for the drop down menu of options, pick one then click save at bottom of post.

Click edit at the bottom of the first post in your listing, then go to the top of the post and click on the down arrow at the side of the for sale banner for the drop down menu of options, pick one then click save at bottom of post.
Hey thank you for taking your time. If I could only find the edit option anywhere I would probably manage the rest but this is where I'm stuck. See attached a screenshot of my original and first post. Any ideas what I am missing?

Attachments

• Screen.JPG
    Screen.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 10
Back