Allen Millyard

Re:

Fan of his motorbikes (especially the Viper V10) from the The Motorbike Show, never knew he did MTBs.

Cheers for the link, that's my days viewing sorted :)

Like his way of thinking around issues but I've always liked my bikes to corner fast and those wide berth jobbies leave feeling a bit meh! V twin Velo is perfect, as is the honda V twin.

Re:

I first saw his work in Classic Bike in the late 90s,a V8 Kawasaki.What I`d give for a tour of his little workshop.A gifted engineer that ploughs his own furrow.

The induction and exhaust tracts on the v12 etc leave the engine badly out of balance and power but mostly those exercises are show ponies. Nicely done ones though.

Someone did a 52 cylinder 2 stroke kawasaki, quite some years ago. Really upset a few people trying to restore h1 h2's, as all those cylinders etc were bought up.

mdvineng":31yvwp6h said:
Someone did a 52 cylinder 2 stroke kawasaki, quite some years ago. Really upset a few people trying to restore h1 h2's, as all those cylinders etc were bought up.
Probably saved a few lives by doing that,those crazy big Kwak strokers were widowmakers :LOL:

Latest posts

Back