A vote for Mit Romney is a vote for ....

Walking home from the Southbank last night, my wife and I noticed how they take a look up, see you are not staring into a phone, and then carry on staring into their phones, leaving you to avoid them.

Saw one girl cycling along really badly, busy on her phone. Several taxis and such narrowly avoided her.

Stupidity is the new black.

Romney is an ass.

I remember working at a motorcycle dealer and we had sold a local scrote a peugeot speedfighter moped..the kids love em...he brought in his 3 month old scooter with front end damage and his dad hopping mad claiming the brakes had failed and the son went into the back of a car

we checked..brakes were spot on then a day later some of his mates were in the shop and saw the broke ped..one asked is that jamies bike..I said yer..what a silly boy doing what he did..his mate said yer..we told him not to txt whilst riding....the chat to his dad afterwards didn't last long before the dad said he had to chat to his son :LOL:

As to romney..being in the midwest funnily enough Obi's colour seems rarely to have been an issue for the locals but wether he is destroying america both internally and externally and his 4 years of failed promises seems to be more in their mind

Is romney less worldwide aware..of course but so are most americans ..i think only 17% own a passport..the leader you get is the one that represnts the most people it seems

The only trouble as the first reader comment in the guardian points out is that to claim a vote for the republicans is to reward them for the mess bush set...could also be taken the opposite way

a vote for obama could be seen as rewarding him for higher unemployment, greater debt, even worse overseas view of america (I truly didn't think that was possible till obi) and many of the things that obama has promised but failed to achieve even when he had the house majority to push it through

so the rewarding claim just doesn't hold water.

Like all countries they will get the leader they deserve

Perhaps you were asleep when the British Petroleum incident happened in the gulf?

sylus":gjuqdgw0 said:
a vote for obama could be seen as rewarding him for higher unemployment, greater debt, even worse overseas view of america (I truly didn't think that was possible till obi)

I presume this is a joke. No one could possibly take a fool like Romney seriously.

Latest posts

Back