A very, very pretty Yeti ARC...

Ridiculous price, as usual. I don't see people falling all over themselves to hit the buy-it-now button.....
The price is just a pitch, I sold my last 92 ARC for similar money so that’s my starting point. I’m not in a rush and i am also open to offers. If someone is serious.

What’s your thoughts on “true” value?

The whole purple bling make it look like a clowncar, I know.. not making friends.
You and me both.
It is. I don’t mind the banter only adding some balance…. I know it’s not for everyone 👍🏼
Fair play for being a good sport. I agree with a previous poster who said repaired is better than cracked, sometimes good repairs can result in the frame being more rigid and less likely to fail than even a sound frame. However, there are repairs and then there are 'repairs'.

If you have any pics of the repair work that show how well it was done, especially prior to powder coating, that might persuade a potential buyer to take the plunge.

Just to clarify my earlier comment, the bling is all amazing stuff. I just feel that these frames, and others that are similarly iconic, look so good that they don't need the eye candy boost.

It's obvious you put a lot of effort and love into the resto, and the results are impressive, the price seems a bit optimistic but I wish you luck with the sale.

Back