Yeti ARC - Retromod

WWC

Senior Retro Guru
Hello everybody

New to me retromod Yeti ARC.

Fully confess 98% bought not built!

Came across this on ebay and just couldn’t resist. I know the effort it takes to pull these together so seemed a bargain.

It’s not dialled in yet and have some amberwalls to throw on but I think she’s looking pretty good as is for the time being.

Cheers

Will

IMG_8632.jpeg

IMG_8634.jpeg

IMG_8635.jpeg

i've seen a few people build these, I'd be tempted to get bigger yeti decals. or shop around for someone who could do a decent vinyl wrap & get a yellow dart for the front of the frame

given time & a bucket load of cash you could go with Hope (or Garbaruk) purple cranks, hope purple rotors

looks like a fun project!

Reactions: WWC
Nice, love the forks. Were they an official release or have they been painted like that to look like the old SL's?

Reactions: WWC
i've seen a few people build these, I'd be tempted to get bigger yeti decals. or shop around for someone who could do a decent vinyl wrap & get a yellow dart for the front of the frame

given time & a bucket load of cash you could go with Hope (or Garbaruk) purple cranks, hope purple rotors

looks like a fun project!
Ooooh will be getting some 3DV cranks at some point that's for sure. And matching Hope hubs!

Would love to get a dart design on it but I honestly think that's a bridge to far for my disappointing level of tenacity.

Back