Very interesting Kona 2 fork

David Gibson

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
never seen a pair in that condition before - did anyone ever produce an aftermarket crown to fix the issue with them?

The seller's comment: P.S. FYI Will Be Listing 100s If Not 1000s Of NOS And Also Used Items In Next Few Days, Weeks & Months....

They've not goy anything else for sale, they've also not sold anything recently, so if this is the beginning of their sales, and this is the standard of goods, what's coming up for sale?!

How did they manage that?
I'll make a separate post about it in the not too long future, it was a very drawn out exercise from the end of summer till late December.
Messaged the guy on here once more as I have to believe people can come around. My g/f would have doxxed him weeks ago.
That's really not my style.

I think the forks for sale are actually a warranty replacements that never found there way to a bike.

It was only the warranty replacements that came in this finish.

The only existing pic I have is very blurry but if you look close you can see the ones second level sport supplied to me bitd. img051rb1.jpg

Back