Wanted A set of wheels

Aaldert

Kona Fan
Hi, do you know if there is a set of new 26" wheels for v-brakes for sale somewhere? It seems that they are no longer available anywhere. They don't have to be fancy, they are for use in the woods.
I am looking in Europe, preferably the Netherlands.

Or is it more convenient to look for an old set and then drive it?

Cheers

What are you looking for, I have a cheap set with Ritchey Vantage rims that are still good.
Hubs I think is LX mountain I'd have to look.

I forgot to mention that te rear hub should be able to hold a 9 speed cassette. Preferably the rim should be black. I am not in a hurry, but I have a feeling the current wheels do not last long

I forgot to mention that te rear hub should be able to hold a 9 speed cassette. Preferably the rim should be black. I am not in a hurry, but I have a feeling the current wheels do not last long
Hi! I have a pair of Campagnolo Zark wheels (black rim) with XTR m900 hubs. VGC. Cheap. No cassette but I have one XT 737 cassette (if you are interested)
Based Italy

I've bought a set of these MX Mach 1 wheels with Deore hubs from Merlin Cycles. Put a ton of KM's on them and happy. Looks like rears are out of stock but I'm sure they'll get more. The stickers on the rims peel off easily for all black look

I believe there are a few sets of 26" wheels for rim brake for sale on Markplaats.
Where in the Netherlands are you?
I'm in the Netherlands and have a cheap set available with black Deore LX hubs, but the rims are gold..

Last edited:
Back