Sorted Deore LX crankset / rings

Edav97

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

As ever a simple job is turning into a bit of a nightmare! I’m trying to replace a Deore crankset but unfortunately my knowledge seems to be more limited than I thought and I’ve replaced a Deore lx m550 crankset (unusuable) with an m563. I was just going to swap the chainrings over but didn’t realise the m563 uses compact rings at 94mm and 58mm BCD.

I’m now stuck trying to source chainrings for the new cranks however am not getting anywhere without spending a fortune!

Therefore, does anyone have a triple chainring set that will fit an m653? Or alternatively does anyone have a Deore LX crankset with chainrings for a reasonable price? Not to bothered about condition, just want to get this bike up and running!

Cheers

IMG_9510.jpeg
I’ve got a complete chainset with 42/32/22 rings that I might be willing to split. Especially if @dr nick is still looking for 170mm LX M563 cranks only.

Rings are all Shimano and all good.
IMG_9511.jpeg

I've got a chainset same as above that's tatty but probably has some life left in it. Surplus to requirements as I was going to rub the cranks down. Another of my "one day..." pipedreams.

I've got a chainset same as above that's tatty but probably has some life left in it. Surplus to requirements as I was going to rub the cranks down. Another of my "one day..." pipedreams.
Thanks for this, I’ll send you a PM

Back