A possible ebay scam.

Jamiedyer":2jz94enq said:
I had a similar experience but from the other side, ie: the buyer. Ebay will ask and double check with both parties whether or not it has been delivered, any proof od delivery, tracking info etc before issueing a refund.
They will NOT issue a refund to the buyer if they have no contact from them, he will have to declare, legally, that he has not recieved the items, before he will get a refund. They wont refund just for them being late.
As long as your items show up and he is halfway honest you should be fine.
Luckily for me my stuff showed up and it was just the usual lazy seller so no harm or need to raise it further but the policy was explained to me over the phone clearly.
As for mail going missing, I always post signed for and by Royal mail/Parcel Force and have not really had a problem. The only things that have been seriously damaged or parts of item missing have been carrier deliveries and both times they were big name companies not the budget couriers.

Jamie

That's not correct.
eBay confirmed on the phone that after a claim is started the buyer doesn't have to confirm at a later date that it's still not arrived before they get a refund.

dyna-ti":125tqp8x said:
Kona-Ian":125tqp8x said:
I know that doesn't help you much but maybe it will in the future.
Hope it wasn't too expensive.

I should have quoted at the start, I hope that didn't come over too strong or directional :) Was directed at everyone

Not really!
I will start sending everything recorded though :)

Re:

Only update on this is that the buyer has left positive feedback!

I keep meaning to ring him at work but it's probably not worth the hassle.

Back