a little personal announcement, working in NZ

Re:

Demon and baggage handlers? i don't think so.

just purchased an Orange 5, i'll be building it over the weekend, i'd rather be over biked than under biked and the guys i'll most likely be riding with are guys i know from the alps when they were guides there so this will suit the type of riding. also a 5 goes up quite happily as well as down and i'll be building it with a more sensible position as opposed to the super short stem style that a lot of 5's get.

Re:

maybe, not sure though as i'm still working all next week and then the weekend i'm guessing maybe a little crazy.

here's the guys i'll be riding with,

Tallbeast from the NZ band Head Like a Hole, in this video he's the first guy to get out of the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh-WPwiOODY

and Rod, he helped me with details to get a job and put in a word, also Tall beast then went into the shop and told the owner to employ me! so when i had the skype interview the owner of the shop said when we get a rock star come in the shop and tell us to employ someone we tend to take notice! here's a pic of Rod from the photoshoot for avanti bikes, this pic was used in the UK mags aswel. this shows you the type of riders i'll be riding with, so an Orange 5 i think is the right bike for out there.

Attachments

• the Rodfather!.jpg
    the Rodfather!.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 323
Re: a little personal announcement

You're only here once. Good on ya. Safe journey and every success.

Re:

With so many changes in your life it seems like a great time to 'do one'. Good luck out there mate, I'm sure you'll love it as much as everyone I know that's been.

P.S, what bikes you selling? ;) :facepalm:

Re: a little personal announcement

Take me with you!!!!! Don't know you feller but good luck try see some rugby wile out there ,,,

Back