a little personal announcement, working in NZ

Re: a little personal announcement

Make sure to take the things you'll miss. Like wagon wheels and penguins.

Re:

New zealand is brilliant! Have a great time, and explore lots! Wish I could go back again...

Re:

Hi Jon,

Hope you have a great time out there mate. Don't forget to send us regular ride pictures.
Also pleased to hear that you're not about to be a father, as I feared after seeing the title ! :LOL: ;)

Mike

as ive already said dude, go for it and enjoy. wish id done something like this when i was younger and had less strings attached. good luck, have fun and if you need me to look after the vw ;)

Re:

thanks for the comments guys, got the X-ray medical today so thats another thing done, just waiting on the police check form to come back and then i should be up in london on friday to apply for the visa itself, then i'm aiming to be on a plane a week or so later.

i've been to NZ before so i know it a bit, my friend sarah is picking me up from the airport in auckland and i'll stay with her and her family for a day and i'll likely be getting a train to wellington from auckland as it'll be easier than flying and the station in wellington is right next to where my friend alex works and i'll be staying with him and his family for the first couple of weeks until i find a place to stay for the time i'm there.

oh and i'm taking a brand new Orange 5 ;) i wanted a complete all rounder bike and for me the 5 is just that. my commute is 5 miles so the 5 will be ok with that but i may just buy a basic hybrid for that when i'm there, but there is also the option of demo road bikes aswel so i'll have a few choices!

:D

Glad you taking a lil bit of england with you dont forget to bring a suitcase of retro gold back with you upon your return.

Back