91 GT Zaskar

You've done brilliantly with this, especially for a first build too!

Congrats man, it looks absolutely spot on. (RaceFace aside, but that's only a personal preference thing!)

Shiny and black is always a winner, I think.

And it will look even better when you source those pedals!

Some Suntour XC Pro or XC II's would go perfectly, but will be pricey considering what they go for these days.

In general I'm pretty jealous of all the glorious XC stuff you have on this! I'm just starting to try to hunt down as much of an XC/GG groupset as I can find and afford and it's already quite intimidating!

You've done brilliantly with this, especially for a first build too!

Congrats man, it looks absolutely spot on. (RaceFace aside, but that's only a personal preference thing!)

Shiny and black is always a winner, I think.

And it will look even better when you source those pedals!

Some Suntour XC Pro or XC II's would go perfectly, but will be pricey considering what they go for these days.

In general I'm pretty jealous of all the glorious XC stuff you have on this! I'm just starting to try to hunt down as much of an XC/GG groupset as I can find and afford and it's already quite intimidating!
That's kind of you to say thank you. I hear you about the chainset. I have some xc pro cranks, but no chainrings. I've always lusted after race face cranks so I'm probably a bit blinded by that, I do like the look of them. Yes the price of XC Pro pedals at the moment is ridiculous but it would suit it quite nicely. It has been a challenge finding the front and rear mech's, the levers and brakes came up on here. Rear mech ended up coming from Japan in the end! 😕

Whilst gaining inspiration I stumbled across this thread again. Is it a 18? Do you need a 20?
What you mean you're supposed to ride these things after spending silly money rebuilding them? 😄😉
In all honesty I'm probably sit on it or perhaps sell it or swap for a 94 Kilauea, thanks though.

Latest posts

Back