90 Dolomite (the itch I had to scratch)

Yes i seem to remember seeing these rims in an article in either mbr or mbuk but for the life of me i can't remember whichone it was and my Muddy fox Explorer had grey Araya rims on with a slight central apex if i remember correctly which look fully enough like the rm20's but my Muddy was a 1988
model but those rims were pretty sturdy as gave them a fair beating on the trails and that and they seemed to take drop off's in their stride ;) .

This is a weird scenario for me because i generally can't stand the colour pink but for some reason Klein's always suit the colour as if it is just meant to be ;) ..

Re: Re:

firedfromthecircus":rtxn7yd7 said:
You are/were looking for what I would be after if my sensible head wasn't winning the war! :LOL:

I find a few beers helps with the decision making :LOL:

Re:

In the interest of tidying my place up I decided to get on and build the bike back up (bike bits all over the place :facepalm: ). Have still got to sort out the damaged paint around the head of the set tube but that can wait. Just waiting on a long cage rear mech to finish the build off and it'll be done for now.

Attachments

• Chainset.jpg
    Chainset.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 542
  • Rear Brake.jpg
    Rear Brake.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 541
  • Front end.jpg
    Front end.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 541
  • Almost Done 2.jpg
    Almost Done 2.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 542
  • Almost Done.jpg
    Almost Done.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 542
Re:

That's looking great! has anyone given you grief yet for having a (part) pink bike? :LOL:

Re: Re:

jimo746":2s7rjvfk said:
That's looking great! has anyone given you grief yet for having a (part) pink bike? :LOL:
Jim, I've got two part pink bikes! it's dolomite overload in my house now :LOL:

Attachments

• 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 531
Muddy paw":2yn6ivbu said:
" Gorgeous " :cool: ..
Cheers :D

colonia":2yn6ivbu said:
Think i sold it to the right person....

Great job Col

Cheers

Daniel
Thanks Daniel, when I first found this site and started looking through some of the pic's of the bikes the Klein was the one I really thought would be cool to own so really please to own one in such great shape.
Couple of pic's of the finished bike with the rear mech and chain now fitted, ready to ride. Will get some ride pic's soon hopefully.

Attachments

• Finished3.jpg
    Finished3.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 479
  • Finished2.jpg
    Finished2.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 479
  • Finished1.jpg
    Finished1.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 479
Back