89 Raleigh Appalachian (New Pics added 20.12.14)

Re: 89 Raleigh Appalachian

Cool, can't wait to see how the frame looks when it comes back from the painters :cool:

Cheers.......Nick

Crantinope":13pni52k said:
Cool, can't wait to see how the frame looks when it comes back from the painters :cool:

Cheers.......Nick
Hopefully won't be too long to wait, i'm keen to get on with it as i've already gathered most of the bits for the build.

Haven't forgotten the grips and the seatpost, They're here right next to me. Will post them out soon.

snowdonstumpy":2ilu667f said:
Haven't forgotten the grips and the seatpost, They're here right next to me. Will post them out soon.
I've picked up a NOS DX post which I will possibly use instead but would still like the grips. :D

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 541
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 541

Picked the frameset up from the Painters this afternoon and the wheels are built up :D. Here's a few pics before I get on with building it back up tomorrow.

Attachments

• 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 513
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 512
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 511
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 512
Re: 89 Raleigh Appalachian (Freshly Painted!!)

drcarlos":1rmyoz29 said:
That's looks seriously :cool:

Carl.

I'm certainly pleased with it :D . The colour is much nicer in the flesh, doesn't quite come through in the pic. I'll try and get some better pics once its done though.

snowdonstumpy":1udw28lv said:
Looks fantastic. Nice job so far fella. Are those NOS timbuk2's?
They are Timbuk2's but not NOS they're the re-issue ones from firstflight bikes. Fantastic tyres, used to have these on my 88 Raleigh Mirage back in the day and they were fitted to the Appalachian as standard according to the 89 catalogue.

Attachments

• Timbuk II's.jpg
    Timbuk II's.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 495

excellent paint job there :cool:

looks fantastic so far, can't wait to see it finished :D

Back