For Sale Ellis briggs frame and fork with headset now on e bay and sold

half cog

Senior Retro Guru
Looked at selling this a while back but finally decided to keep it. However I bought it with the idea of doing some light touring but have decided that as im now getting towards the wrong side of 70 its not really going to happen. It was offered as a full bike but am now looking to sell just the frameset with headset.It is 22" c to top with a standover of 32 1/2 ". Built at the end of 69 and start of 70 as a normal road bike it has had all the touring braze ons you could wish for added including canti bosses.This would make an ideal light tourer for things like the coast to coast. Frame is 531 butted and paintwork is in excellent condition with only a few minor touch ins. I am only the second owner of this and it has been in the back of my garage since I bought it a few years back. Doubt I have done more than a couple of hundred miles on it whilst I have owned it. This need to go to someone who will use it.Looking for £260 for it plus postage.Happy to meet up within reason. I am about sixteen miles from harrogate in nidderdale yorkshire.Any questions then please get back to me and I will answere asap

Attachments

• eb1r.JPG
    eb1r.JPG
    351 KB · Views: 41
  • eb2r.JPG
    eb2r.JPG
    410.2 KB · Views: 39
  • eb3r.JPG
    eb3r.JPG
    348.3 KB · Views: 41
Back