26" Tan/Amber Wall Tires?

I have a couple of pairs of SS5s, will dig them out.

I have some Gravel Kings, but on a GT Strike Road bike... hard to make a comparison with a 2.1 mountain bike tyre! but I'd guess that the Super Yummy's would give a bit more grip at the expense of rolling speed... but that's just a guess though!

There's also the price to consider too.. A pair of Super Yummy is 2.5 x a combo of Smoke and Dart...

How does the tread compare on the Supper Yummy to the Gravel King, my partner has the 700×35 on her Cross bike and its only a little shallower than my 26x2.1. So if you were to tell me they're not much deeper it's probably not worth it right now.

VeeTire make the SuperMoto tyres for DMR - which I have a few pairs of - classic amberwall and not too SHOUTY
I'd suggest they are likely to be a bit weighty - compared to the likes of a Schwalbe or Conti

These are Cheap 26” from Specialized. Just got them mounted. Kicker Sport

Attachments

• 3DDA56F3-B959-4D6A-A8F7-B687C976514D.jpeg
    3DDA56F3-B959-4D6A-A8F7-B687C976514D.jpeg
    513 KB · Views: 56
These are Cheap 26” from Specialized. Just got them mounted. Kicker Sport
those look good, to me obviously similar to Billy Bonkers, just a bit less prominent logo (still i would use a sharpie or any other proper pen to blacken the logo/text) and also the skinwall color is less obtrusive, so to me they look a bit better than the Schwalbe tires.

Can you please share more details once you have a bit more experience also in riding it?
Was the weight of 640g for the 26" variant correct?

Back