2016 plans - Calendar now on page 3

Does anyone want to have a bash at the Golfy side of Inners?

We can of course just run up the XC and hit the top of the Minch but maybe we should mix it up with the steepnesssss of the Golfy side

Re:

Beware, the Golfy is for nutters like DaveDH. He took one of his mates there, a pretty decent rider and broke him :shock:

Full sussers enduro types need only apply, have fun ;)

Re:

Not all the Golfy is mental steep but if we are having a Retro run on the Sunday then maybe lets have a Minch Moor Escapade on the Saturday...

I'll check because i've been shown a couple of alternative sections on the way up and maybe we can divert before Plora Craig to hit one of the sections of the DH trail (easier ones) and still head along to Caddon to finish....

Re:

Great to see the calendar up. Looking forward to the Pentlands retro ride. Hopefully can make part of the Glentress weekend too

Re:

Will be nice to have some new blood along.
Keep an eye on the area threads as well for the ad hoc rides.

Have tried PM'img TK about Baltic Bawbags but not had any reply as yet. I'm off on honeymoon tomorrow, so I'll leave it in the hands of the DAEC's to sort something out if he doesn't appear soon. Proposed dates are only 4 weeks away and I had hope to have some plans firmed up by now. Need to get our collective fingers out and give everyone something to look forward to.

Going by the facebook pics, I think he's off on some Caribbean jolly with his work. Enjoy your honeymoon clubby!

28th for Dunkleld - turn up at Loch Ordie carpark or we could try Pitlochry again for a change - I'm mega busy at work again but hopefully that won't affect my presence at the ride. Depending on snow if it is dunkeld we could do the low road up to guay and then a short steeper climb following the sloggan burn up to Ordie and come down the usual way we go up.

I am mega unfit just now so don't expect any strava segments.

Back