2016 plans - Calendar now on page 3

Re: Re:

RobMac":x1iv8jjd said:
Is it just me or are there a lot of images not showing up on the Skye thread? :?

And Jamie about the Torridon idea for me that might 'just' pip the Skye trip to the post.

Rado and ZZ have deleted pics from their accounts unfortunately, but you get the idea.

Torridon was fine too. I'll be on Skye at some point so might have to do both :D

Re: 2016 plans

Either run and it would be the 1X1 for me, just like last time. (its the lightest for pushing up those mountains :) )

Jamie

So many ideas, so little chance. It's like a group of kids marking every page of an Argos calendar! BUT I can see some patterns forming, so how about this as rough calendar?

Pentlands Retro Only Ride - May -

MacDuro - Sidlaws, Sunday September 26th

Re:

Would like to meet up with the MacRetro clan at some point this year, wonderful part of this island judging by the aftermath threads :cool:
Except the one where one of you has a bad crash :shock:

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1h6wqhzd said:
Would like to meet up with the MacRetro clan at some point this year, wonderful part of this island judging by the aftermath threads :cool:
Except the one where one of you has a bad crash :shock:

Mike

You would be most welcome anytime Mike, though if you were thinking of heading up for one of the rides above any of the last three* would get you the best of Scotland, but it does mean further to travel. Those ones are even a long way for me and I live here! :LOL:

If you were coming up for a trip away outside of any organised ride and hoping to fit a ride in post up on the MacRetro chat and rides thread and there is a good chance something will be happening. ;)

*Not counting the MacDuro. I have no idea what that is! :LOL:

At least there is a singlespeed ride in there, ;)
I say Torrindon again, though these two rides were at Easter in the past.

Jamie

Re:

Splendid, funnily enough there is a 21m loop round morlich and rothie in this month's mbuk which looks spot on for singlespeeds.

Will have a think for the 2nd day as well, possibly the strathspey way might be an option.

Latest posts

Back