2014 Cannondale BadBoy 29er

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
A bit of a speculative sale this one. If I can get my asking price, then I'll sell it. If not, I'll keep it :)

2014 Cannondale Badboy 29er, size Large (19" C-T).

I'm 5'10" and it's a perfect fit. It'll fit anyone from about 5'9" up to around the 6' mark. Spec is completely stock and everything is in absolutely PERFECT condition. The frame and forks are completely unmarked and personally I think the bike could still pass as new!

Spec can be found HERE

I'm currently running it as a 1 x 9 and using a RaceFace 37t chainring and Hope Bashguard (both purchased new in January 2014). I will include these, as well as the original virtually unused FSA chainrings. I will also include the integrated Cannondale LED light which mounts directly into the front of the handlebar (very neat!).

And here's a photo which was taken a couple of days ago (I'll take plenty more photos if there is any interest):

AC73CC45-C98B-40F8-8C64-41E954BDA530_zpskwrii8ex.jpg

I purchased the bike in November 2013. It's covered a paltry 30 miles per week since then (3 miles each way to work and back, 5 days a week).

I paid £799 for it.
Asking for £500 posted to UK

I just bought the 700c version for £599 8 days ago!

I wanted this but couldn't afford it.....argh....same wheels on but cheaper spec and skinny rubber....still ace bike though I'd keep it and use it.

saltyman":2t76tiw9 said:
I just bought the 700c version for £599 8 days ago!

I wanted this but couldn't afford it.....argh....same wheels on but cheaper spec and skinny rubber....still ace bike though I'd keep it and use it.

If I can't get my asking price then I'll be keeping it and pimping it up. A bit of anodized red here and there might look nice :cool:

I know they go well on eBay, I sold my last one fast (26" v brake version) but regretted selling it.

There bombproof and fast easy miles.

Glws mate I bought this one last week and I'm loving riding it. The Kojak tyres are the buisness. lol.
20140307_124512.jpg

Back