Cannondale Flash 29er 2012

Thanks. Drop a pic in here of your ride! Sounds great!

Pic? I can bore you with a whole thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think you'd be cheaper just buying a shorter matching stem than using a steerer kit. Some new ones from Taiwan on eBay for £51 or others available from the states. You can't go shorter than 90mm anyway due to the top of the fork hitting the bars.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think you'd be cheaper just buying a shorter matching stem than using a steerer kit. Some new ones from Taiwan on eBay for £51 or others available from the states. You can't go shorter than 90mm anyway due to the top of the fork hitting the bars.

That's a good shout actually, I didn't consider that because I wanted to move away from OPI for more flexibility. But actually I've never had an issue. Thanks for the eBay link. I e got a 120mm stem right now with riser bars tilted bar a bit, maybe 90 or 100mm will work. Not too expensive to try anyway 😁

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back