1997 Cougar 3rd time lucky

Terry Dolan made some great frames under the Cougar name, who remembers his collaboration with Joey McLoughlin those frames you don't see many of ?

jackosbournesnr":9zgbk0xn said:
Neil, drive up to Penrith to join the ride and I'll bring both haggis AND bar tape
It's a tempting offer, but the four and a half hour drive each way (not allowing for the M6 roadworks) kinda takes the shine off.

NeilM":20amjx91 said:
jackosbournesnr":20amjx91 said:
Neil, drive up to Penrith to join the ride and I'll bring both haggis AND bar tape
It's a tempting offer, but the four and a half hour drive each way (not allowing for the M6 roadworks) kinda takes the shine off.

yeah bugger that you would have to stop over night...

... saying that I do have a caravan :LOL:

kingbling":1t13tql0 said:
yeah bugger that you would have to stop over night...

... saying that I do have a caravan :LOL:

He has also paid his debt to society from his days as an axe murderer.

You'd be perfectly safe...

Re:

Cool.

I'm a swordsman myself.

Katana rather than Claymore, but you know, three feet of razor sharp steel is three feet of razor sharp steel, so...... :twisted:

Re:

Next Saturday! Nooooo sorry boys that's HONC eve.

First thing Sunday me and the Muz are meeting.Then at 9.00am precisely, myself, THM and RetroSpud will watch him disappear up some bridleway at high speed while the three of us struggle along wheezing and puffing like...erm a bunch of overgrown schoolboys on MTB's.

Re: Re:

NeilM":1nhuk3dv said:
Next Saturday! Nooooo sorry boys that's HONC eve.

First thing Sunday me and the Muz are meeting.Then at 9.00am precisely, myself, THM and RetroSpud will watch him disappear up some bridleway at high speed while the three of us struggle along wheezing and puffing like...erm a bunch of overgrown schoolboys on MTB's.

That'll be like next Saturday when everyone watches me disappear effortlessly into the distance in the first mile then blow up on the first hill and get caught, dropped and never see anyone again.

I'm used to cycling alone though :p

Latest posts

Back